The Weekend MBA in Investing
We are starting with a weekly post under Analyse India Learning Series – The Weekend MBA in Investing.
What is it ?
There is so much of content available on various media like youtube, blogs, podcasts etc. But the maximum hits are on the worst possible content.
Over the last 10-15 years a lot of great content is freely available on Investing in an Indian Context.
There are many such interesting resources now available thanks to many investors, fund managers, individuals willing to share their views.
In this Series we will be curating some of the best content which is available mostly for free or in form of books.
The Focus is going to be only Indian Origin Content.
Thanks to my team mate Dhruv Galada and Harsh Doshi for compiling this documents.
Week 7 - The Weekend MBA – Indian Investing Conclave - Free Episodes
In this series, Jatin Khemani has called on various Investors where they cover diverse Investing topics.
Investors Covered :
- Season 1 - IIC 2017 : Mr. Samit Vartak : https://indianinvestingconclave.com/recordings/11
- Season 2 - IIC 2018: Mr. Ian Casssel : https://indianinvestingconclave.com/recordings/35
- Season 3 - IIC 2019: Mr. Viraj Mehta : https://indianinvestingconclave.com/recordings/48
- Season 4 - IIC 2020: Mr. Chetan Phalke : https://indianinvestingconclave.com/recordings/90
- Season 5 - IIC 2020: Mr Ravi Dharamshi : https://indianinvestingconclave.com/recordings/109
PDF Download :
Do Read and Share. Also if you come across some content which you think must have not gone through can mail it on firstname.lastname@example.org . Suggestions welcome.
Whatsapp Subscription to the Blog Posts - Click the following link https://bit.ly/2IzLJYQ