Nifty has broken below 10700 which was roughly the base for last 4-5 sessions.
In our previous post Nifty50 at 10800 but Nifty10 at 12000 and Nifty20 at 11300. Time to Short in Parts ? had looked at how Nifty was stretched and its time to short in parts.
Lets look at Nifty now.
Nifty Technical View
- A classical Candle Reversal with a big down tick today.
- RSI has started showing Divergence after being overbought.
- The last intermediate top at 10550 and Gap at 10450-10500.
- Trendline support at 10400-10450.
- The short term trend has changed and will break the higher top higher bottom structure when it breaks at 10200.
- Targets on downside 10450-10500 and 10200-10250. Stoploss now should be at 10760.
- For now it looks like a pause with 10200/10450 to act as support. Review further when it breaks 10200.
- Broader market may turn down only on a break below 10200. Till that time continue to look for stock specific action.
Nifty10 and Nifty20 – Showing signs of slowing momentum.
- Nifty10 Equi-Weight and Nifty20 Equi-Weight showing signs of a pause and momentum reducing finally.
Bank Nifty – No More a Leader – 20900-21000 an important support.
- No more a leader and that makes it a little tough to trust the breakout and breakdown in this now.
- 20900-21000 remains an important support below which it gets much weaker.
Reliance Industries – The Leader and The Largest Weight
- In our post - Double Dip or New Bottom or a Higher Bottom in Nifty ? we had looked at Reliance and how it could go up to 1800-2200 on a break of 1620-1630 which would make the change of a Double Dip on Nifty much lower.
- Reliance Industries still has not be able to break below the gap done 2 days back at 1880-1900.
- Only a dip below 1780 will indicate a pause and may start impacting Nifty meaningfully on downside.
- Time for a Pause in Nifty with downside supports at 10450/10200.
- The Momentum is finally pausing in larger names.
- It can convert into a major crack only on follow up selling.
- Broader market stock specific momentum may reverse on a break below 10200.
ONLINE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE – Video Course
The Full Course on Technical Analysis is now uploaded and can be bought digitally with 1 year access to the recordings.
The Course is divided into 4 sections
Section 1 – Introduction to Basic Technical Analysis Concepts.
Section 2 – . Technical Analysis Chart Patterns, Indicators, Trendlines.
Section 3 - Practical Technical Analysis – How to use it to invest,trade, find sectors, Full time Trading.
Section 4 – Various Softwares and Utilities.
Bonus – One Webinar for Q&A. Batch of 20 every time. Details to be sent on email.
More than 12 hours of content.
Course Fee = Rs 6000
Can buy the course from this link and go through the entire curriculum ( Course Content & Curriculum )
Whenever we add more videos you will get an e-mail for us.
For any queries or payment confirmation mail to email@example.com or whatsapp on 7977801488